Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

The AC is blasting, the Christmas tunes are on and the room is decorated with tacky decorations. Soon, I will be bundled up in my sweatshirt and sweatpants, devouring Christmas candy and sipping on hot chocolate with candy canes. Sarah and I will be spending our Christmas Eve in our "cold" rooms, watching as many Christmas movies as we can (Thanks Jay and Cathy for White Christmas!) No, it's not the way I have spent my Christmas Eve's of the past, but it's the way I am going to celebrate my Thai Christmas Eve. I miss everyone dearly back home and Christmas just won't be the same without those special traditions and the love of my family. But, in any case, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! So MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! I hope you all have an amazing weekend full of joy...and more importantly, full of lots of cookies. 


 LOVE LOVE LOVE, 
     Nelf :)
Merry Christmas from Bob!
I'm a dork! But a festive one!

6 comments:

  1. You are rocking the Christmas tree glasses :-) Christmas will definitely be different this year for both of us! Embrace this special experience. Stay safe and have a Merry, Merry Christmas. Love and miss you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nell,

    Please know you're in our thoughts this Christmas Season. We love you!

    Tina and Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking as stylish as ever...hope you get to "chill" on Christmas morning! :-) Love you Nell! You are missed. Wish Sarah our best and tell Bob to wear his woolies.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. my eyes teared up, when i read mom's/karen's post...since i know how she and dad must be feeling.
    still nell, you are a MOST spirited, vivacious and awesome lady.
    you are clearly making the most of your Christmas, and your life.
    muaahhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete