Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter from Thailand! 

No Easter Bunny for me this year, but the Easter Elephant will do just fine :) It is definitely sad to be away from the family and miss out on some killer Easter egg hunts and 12 straight hours of eating. No Cadbury Eggs, no Peeps, no Robin's Eggs for me. Instead, I get to delight myself with this Thai dessert:


Slash...no, thanks.

But really, what is breaking my heart is that I am missing out on one of the greatest baking opportunities of the year. This could be happening:



(via Gingerbread Bagels- an AMAZING baking blog. You should take a look!)

Or this:


Cadbury Egg Brownies (via Gingerbread Bagels)

Or a re-make of this:


Bob Cake....made with love by Sarah and I in 2009

But, I guess I'll have to wait until next year to go baking crazy. I hope everyone has a fantastic day full of deliciousness and fun! Enjoy those chocolate bunnies!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Nellie-Belle!! Love & Miss you ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter and I love excuses to bake so when you get back I would be more than happy to make you Easter type treats. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter baby! Love you very much!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved talking to you this morning ♥ FYI....the Cadbury Egg Brownies look as disgusting as the Thai dessert! Love you :-))

    ReplyDelete